After some inspirational feedback from my No list Bloggers post I was inspired to showcase some of the great blogs that inspire me and the community I’ve developed from my few months of blogging. While some of these bloggers may be ranking on a few lists as they become more successful and experienced with what they do and others may have been established for some time there are others you may not have heard about yet. More importantly from my experience these individuals are more about the connection and community than the money and ‘fame’, if you can call a popular travel blogger famous.
This is my form of a link exchange, in a unique kind of way. Although some blogs don’t link back to my site, I am an excited fan who enjoys their posts and subscribes to their RSS feed so they are worth checking out. Additionally I have Links to guests posts that I have on other sites and other Link Exchanges that all relate to travel.
Other Bloggers Who I admire (if this is you then send me a 125×125 graphic image)
Guest Posts and Other Places to Find Me Across the Net
- In Honor of International Women’s Day on – SoloFriendly.com
- The Best of 2010: 100 Inspired Travel Blogs on - AlmostFearless.com
- Bloggers Who Care and Where to Find Them on – TheCareyAdventures.com
- Project Pringles:Update #3 on- Everything-Everywhere.com
- Food and Drink in Brazil, Life’s a Beach – on Sharing Travel Experiences.com
- Random Traveler #25 on – No Place To Be.com
- Featured on Top 150 Travel Blogs for Students on College Scholarships.org
- Off the Beaten Path: Exploring Outside the City of Rio de Janeiro on Twenty-Something Travel.com
- Nerdy By Nature on A Pair of Panties and Boxers.com
- My Quest to Mount the Christ Redeemer on the CheapOair WP blog where you can buy Cheap Tickets. Save 65% Plus Extra $15 Off Sale.
- Interview with Cornelius Aesop of MonkeyBrewster.com on NationalRVparks.com